Monday, April 4, 2016

:: Beauty Talk- Micellar Water ::



I am an avid skincare nut! I wash my face every night before bed, do masks a few times a week, and drink tons of water. So, I was intrigued by a new to the US product called micellar water that is supposed to be a super easy way to take off your make up without being harsh on your skin.


What is promises: An all in one cleanser that removes make up and other impurities to refresh skin without harsh rubbing or rinsing. There is also a formula for sensitive skin. 

How long I've used it: Just over a month

Does it work: This product does a great job of removing all make up other than eye make up with ease, it even took off Stila Stay All Day Liquid Matte Lipstick in Beso no less. Eye make requires some soaking time and I felt like I did have to add a little more pressure which is not ideal around the sensitive eye area. After a few weeks of use I found that I started breaking out in little bumps, not necessarily pimples though. It might be from not rinsing the product, which is one of the features but my skin might be too sensitive for the normal formula to leave on my skin and then add all my potions.

Recommendation: Micellar water is great for those lazy girls out there that hate washing your face before bed but want to still protect your skin. I would suggest rinsing after use and before applying any additional face creams to avoid clogging pores.


First image via Nicollette
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment