Sunday, April 3, 2016

:: Coffee Talk with C&C- Pineapple of My Eye ::


Welcome back to my Sunday series!! These posts are generally made up of what's been on my mind the last week or current obsessions I want to share! This week- my obsession with decorating my kitchen in pineapples. 

Pineapples have long been a symbol of hospitality and more recently a huge trend in home decor & fashion. My kitchen is made up of very neutral colors but I still want it to feel fun and fresh so I thought, adding pineapples will help liven the place up a bit! Here are a few fun ways I've added pineapples to my kitchen! 

::white & gold candles/target::

::pinapple wallflower/bath & bodyworks::

::crystal pineapple salt & pepper shakers/vintage:: 



Once we get back from the wedding, I found pretty pineapple curtains to hang!! Follow me on Snapchat to see when they finally arrive! 

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment