Friday, April 1, 2016

:: Detail Review- Sorry ::


::heels/asos {old-but love these, pun intended}:: 

I feel very much like Justin Bieber these days, just constantly wondering if it's too late to say sorry! Why am I sorry, you ask? Since 2003 I have been vehemently against Uggs or anything remotely close but I came across the mini short this Fall and sort of fell in love with the little suckers. I received a Nordys giftcard for Christmas & decided, why not just order them? What's the worse that can happen? I fall in love but am too embarrassed to wear them out of the house & they become slippers (albeit expensive ones).



Well if you follow me on Snapchat (and if you don't, post here on where to find me) you know that I in fact, did not become too embarrassed to wear them out of the house! I have become so basic in my black SUV, going to get an ice latte at Starbucks, in my Uggs and it's so great. No. Shame.

So lesson learned, never say never (another Biebs reference accidentally on purpose <wait, purpose is the name of his new album?>), like the time I swore I'd never like Justin Bieber and could you believe it, I love every single one of his new songs! Trends are always hard, so it's important to know them, digest them, find the ones that work for you, and then appreciate the rest for what they are. You never know when years later, if they crop back up that you'll end up loving them!

First image via Nicollette

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment