Monday, May 2, 2016

:: Beauty Talk- Beso ::



If there were ever a product or beauty item I never thought I'd find that worked for me or let alone finish the tube it would have to red lipstick. Every girl who wears make up knows the struggle of finding the right red, no matter how often a new article is written telling you how! I took a chance on my red based on another blogger, who I'm obsessed with and has similar colors as me wearing it so often! I am lucky enough to work in an industry & in an office where wearing red lipstick is applauded, in a retail Beauty buying office. The first day I wore this product to work I got so many compliments (and then scolds because we don't currently carry the brand & it's a touchy subject) on how great the color looked on me! My own mother who has never liked me in red lipstick told me it looked amazing.

 ::the night I got engaged I wore this stuff!::




::lip/stila beso::

If you follow this blog you can probably guess what product I am talking about- Stila Liquid Stay All Day Matte Lipstick in Beso! Not only is this MY red but the product does not move all day, I mean literally only have to touch up if I'm out for drinks & dinner and then I'll just touch up the middle part of my lips, you know the one. I will definitely be repurchasing this product because when you find your red, you don't look back!

Have you found your red yet?

Images by Nicollette

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment