Friday, May 27, 2016

:: Detail Review- Hangisi Flats ::




It's Fri-YAY ya'll & a long weekend so I'm in a pretty good mood (I know you are too!)! I have been lusting after a very pricey item lately and for 2 reasons; 1- I have the heeled version of these shoes and feel like flats would be a great addition to my life & 2- one of my favorite style stars has them and whenever she grams or snaps wearing them my heart flutters a little.

What I am talking about are the Manolo Blanik Hangisi flats! I have the blue heeled version as my something blue for our wedding & I will wear them every year for our anniversary but outside of that I am too nervous to wear them out of the house for fear I (or someone around me) will destroy them. But flats, while still expensive feel less formal. I am lusting, it's terrible.

 The style star I am referring to is Morgan Stewart from #RKOBH on E! & I have become obsessed with not only her style but she is so funny! Her style is very simple chic & she always looks natural. No contouring ahead, this girl is a natural beauty!

::image via instagram:: 

What item for your closet are you lusting after right now??

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment