Wednesday, June 1, 2016

:: Winning Wednesday ::



Here are the top 5 things I'm loving this Wednesday!

Stila Liquid Stay All Day Matte Liquid Lipstick in the color Rosa! Nothing compliments a tan or screams Malibu Barbie (my summer inspiration every single year) quite like a bubblegum pink lip and this color has me super excited! If you remember from THIS post I am in need of repurchasing my red so I'm thinking it's about time I pick up a new color from this collection.


Not Your Mother's Sea Salt spray! Since the moment we landed in Mexico I have been all over the beach waved look which did not change when we landed in Chicago and this sea salt spray is amazing because it truly gives you hair that perfect "fresh from the ocean" wave. In addition, it has some serious hold so it makes hair spray unnecessary which means your hair looks and feels more touchable!

Chewbacca Mask Mom! This video gave me life on Monday & I couldn't get over how excited she was for this mask!!! It's the equivalent of how excited I get about a package from Nordstrom showing up at my door!


Steve Madden Fringe Sandals! These Aquazzura dupes are the bees knees and definitely made the round on our wedding trip. They are so comfortable and you can tie the lace-up any way you want for a few different looks. Seriously, so comfy and so pretty!


Zara bomber jacket! I have been coveting this laser cut blush suede bomber since I spotted it on a recent trip! Bombers are having a moment (thank you Touche x Morgan Stewart) and this one is killing me right now!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment