Friday, June 10, 2016

:: From Mexico with Love- Pt 1::























So. Many. Pictures! We received our photos back from the resort's photographer & I am obsessed with just about every shot! I decided that since there are so many to share I would share them in three parts- the first is all of us getting ready! Next will be my favorite shots from the ceremony & shots of us afterwards, then finally some of the shots from cocktail hour that I love!

I was completely relaxed getting ready before the wedding. Truth be told, we spent 45 minutes with the wedding planners at the resort discussing details and I didn't see the rooftop all done until I was about to walk down the aisle & peeked! My thought the day of was essentially anything that goes wrong is going to go wrong but as long as I walk down that aisle and marry the love of my life, it was a successful day!

I did my own make up for the day and ended up sitting in my in-law's bathtub because it had the best natural light! My mom could not get over how silly it was and unfortunately the photographer wasn't there yet to capture the moment. Something about sitting down and doing my own makeup gives me a sense of calm and honestly some sense of control on a day when very little is up to you.

We were so insanely thrilled with every moment from our wedding and our venue that I've recommended this resort to any and everyone who will listen (this includes you!)

Next up- you'll see pictures from the ceremony & couple shots!

Resort (includes all decor & food)- El Dorado Royale by Karisma Resorts
Photography- Sarani Studio
Dress- BHLDN
Shoes- Manolo Blanik

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment