Wednesday, September 14, 2016

:: Beauty Talk- Invisibobble ::



What it promises: A strong grip hair tie that doesn't leave a kink, get tangled in your hair, and helps prevent split ends. 

How long I used it: I've been these for the last 4-5 months while my hair was long. 

Does it work: I wouldn't say that my hair doesn't have a kink or get tangled because it does but I will say it is much easier to get untangled and the kink isn't as bad. I can't say whether or not it prevented split ends but I have to imagine that it's going to be easier on your hair than a normal hair tie because it stretches easier and it does slip out at the end of the day! 

Recommendation: I would definitely recommend trying this product, I prefer the Power Invisibobble over the Original though!   The thing I like most about these is that my pony can fall a little flat but these hair ties definitely keep my pony looking perky! Also- these aren't as bad to keep around your wrist, the lack of fibers means there isn't an area of bacteria to build up on! Not to mention, it's a great conversation starter! 


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment