Monday, September 12, 2016

:: Lace Top ::





:: top/cynthia rowley {old-similar}, pants/american eagle {old-smilar}, shoes/lauren conrad for kohl's {old/similar}::

I am basically just cycling through the Summer pieces I love the most until the weather allows for me to wear what I really want, sweaters and boots! These AE pants are so comfy, I get a little sad storing them away until the next year that I think I'll keep them out a bit longer and pair them with a cream colored sweater on one of those weird days where it's chilly in the morning and balmy in the afternoon! You know the one! 

We are starting to get more settled at home these days, it only took us a year and a half but all good things take time! Our guest bedroom is all but finished, it just needs window treatments and a coat of paint and I am thinking of adding a potted plant too. 

Our bedroom is in the exact. same. place. as our guest bedroom, just a window treatment away from being completely finished! I really want to do white wood blinds in our bedroom to keep with the white and blue theme! 

In the living room we added a HUGE new sectional sofa that I am obsessed with!  Our friend has the same couch and I knew from the moment we moved into our home that we needed something similar, or exactly the same one! It opened up our living room a lot, surprisingly and I love it! It seriously seats like 6 people comfortably! I added a neutral leopard print ottoman for extra seating and let's be honest it's adorable! I'm thinking I just need to shoot the rooms that are pretty well finished and do a post...thoughts?


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment