Friday, September 9, 2016

:: Transitional Shift ::








::dress & sandals/target {old- similar & similar}, cuff/baublebar, necklace/luv aj via rachel zoe box of style::

Suede pieces were huge this Summer and I see this trend carrying right through into Fall! I got this dress from target, on sale and can totally pair it with a leather moto jacket and booties or a navy long cardigan and heels! It's going to transition me seamlessly from one season to the next! 

Can you even believe it's September? I definitely can't! I will be celebrating my 30th birthday this weekend and I honestly have such a hard time computing the fact that I'm moving into my thirties. Truth be told, I am a very visual person so if I cannot see myself doing something I just assume it's not going to happen. Well I could never see myself growing up, getting married, having a career etc so I had a very morbid assumption I wouldn't live that long. It's pretty messed up right? I laugh about it now but my mother HATES when I say it. You can imagine my surprise that I've made it to my 30th, married & a home owner! Even more reason to celebrate, right! 


xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment