Sunday, January 1, 2017

:: Coffee Talk with C&C- NYE ::

::necklace/stella & dot, rings/henri bendel {old-similar}::

I'm literally exhausted haha! I live for holiday break but by the end of it I am so ready to get back into my routine! Obviously I had a whole list of things I wanted to accomplish and generally only got through half it. I wanted to rearrange my closet, go through our guest bedroom closet, and clean up the basement. I did none of those things :) Wife of the year!! I did go through my closet and deep clean it but it's still set up exactly as it's been. So, I have that going for me! Although, I did get through the first season of The Crown on Netflix and I HIGHLY recommend it! It's so so so good! The new seasons need to be here like right now! 

I hope you all had an amazing New Year's Eve filled with bubbles & sequins and your New Year's day is topped off with a boozy brunch to get your through the day! 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment