Monday, January 2, 2017

:: Flannel & Fur ::







::flannel/old navy, faux fur vest/michael kors {old-similar}, jeans/parker smith, bag/rebecca minkoff, sneakers/tretorn, lips/stila in aria, sunnies/toms::

Hey 2017, what's up my name is Carrie and I am so ready to get to know you! I have a lot of plans for us so get ready! 

Let's just be honest here, this outfit is a classic! The weather here is always so weird because one minute it's freezing and everything you do requires a coat and then the next day it's 45 degrees and you barely need a jacket. Oh- I guess I should tell you, if you're not from the Midwest that 45 degrees actually feels nice after -3! 

This vest is super old but it goes with everything! I don't normally wear vests, this is literally the only one I own so it was important that the piece I invested in was timeless! And how adorable are this Tretorn sneakers? It's a Swedish brand and I absolutely adore these shoes, they are beyond comfortable and if you're like me in that you love following trends but want to put your own spin on it then these are a great way to play on the all white sneakers trend but not Adidas Stan Smith's. 


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment