Thursday, April 27, 2017

:: Viva la Mexico ::

Hey Loves! We just got back from Mexico, I am tan & happy! I took the time away to reflect, relax, and recharge to gear up for a fun summer ahead! I will be sharing a life update soon as some really positive changes have come about in my life and it means I'll have more time to devote to getting back into this little passion project!


::see my spf review here & these sunnies saved my life::

::obsessed with these!::



We stayed at the same resort where we were married, see some of my thoughts on the resort here! It was a completely different trip without 15 or so of our very best friends with us. We ate, drank, and hung out by the pool but it certainly was not as much of a party! After a great first year of marriage, it was a nice way to cap it all off! 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment