Monday, June 26, 2017

Mermaid Blouse







 
I LOVE clothing that makes me giggle, like for example a blouse with mermaids, sea horses, diamonds and lobsters on it. I found this one at Zara and fell in love, the material is super light weight and the ruffle detail keeps it from being too silly. And it's on sale right now, among a ton of other really amazing things so you better go now! Who doesn't love a blouse from Zara every now and then? Or every time I see one?
 
This weekend is 4th of July but more importantly one of my very best friends is getting married so I'm very excited to have all my friends in the same place at the same time. I've been friends with these girls since like, middle school so naturally as we grow up it gets harder to get everyone together. But thank GOD for big life events because it's the perfect excuse to let loose and have some fun together.
 
Oh, did you think I was going to just glaze over this beautiful new addition to my bag collection? NO! I have been in love with the Alexander Wang Rocco/Rockie for YEARS but could never pull the trigger. But when you see an item you've been coveting for years on major sale, you haven't bought yourself a new designer bag in a long time, and it's golf season so your husband will be spending $$ all summer long you just cannot say "no". I've been carrying it for about a month and I love it! I bought the Rockie, so the medium size and I have to be honest it's a pretty heavy bag so I can only imagine what the Rocco feels like to carry. The size is great, the quality is spot on and I love that it polishes any outfit. Not to mention how edgy it is. Worth. Every. Penny.
 
What have you splurged on yourself lately?
 
 
xx


1 comment:

  1. I get a lot from your article. There is a bag website that I think i have to share with you as its products' great design and good price.designer bags

    ReplyDelete