Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Scallop Blush







::dress/tobi, shoes/kohl's, sunnies/chanel {super old- similar}, lips/too faced {peony}::
 
 
 
I am exhausted you guys! The wedding this past weekend was amazing and I can only imagine if I had had to go back to work on Monday vs Wednesday. Let's all take a second to appreciate a long week... yay!
 
We put in a patio toward the end of last summer and only had a few pieces of furniture to enjoy it last year. So naturally I just sit on it in my best Tobi dress and tend to my lipstick. Kidding!!!
 
 In like March I was frantically searching Amazon to find a good deal on patio furniture so my husband and I could enjoy our outdoor space. This set was an incredibly good price and pretty easy to assemble. I didn't do A LOT this year as far as other decor was concerned because we decided to put up a privacy fence so I went with a minimal look for now. We also picked up this table that doubles as a cooler which we have really loved. In addition to patio furniture, we also have a ping pong table in our garage and it's been really fun to pull that out on a nice night and get a little competitive. Of all the activities in the world, I am slightly better at ping pong because why not? One night this last weekend we did a little throw back and played beer pong.
 
I cannot believe it's already July, it's insane how quickly summer goes. I will save the whole basic "I can't wait for Fall" post until a little closer to that season but you guys already know where my head is. During the Zara sale I bought 4 sweaters and a pair of black skinnies soooooooo
 
How was your Independence day?
 
 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment