Monday, July 10, 2017

Leopard & Studs






::leopard tank/Francesca's (love this version too), denim/7FAM, bag/red dress boutique, shoes/see by chloe::
 
 
 
Am I the only one who truly hates shorts? I can't be right? I don't know why but I just really prefer a good jean/tank combo or sundress in the summer. I have one pair of black shorts (see this post) that I've been wearing quite a bit this summer but otherwise, it's all jeans all the time.
 
 
Have you been to Target lately? Back to school is already in full swing, yesterday they were putting out school supplies! I was shocked at first but then delighted because back to school means FALL! Like I've said, I'm not wishing away summer but I love a crisp Fall day. It also takes everything I have not to buy every cute notebook I see. Does anyone else have this problem?
 
I am obsessed with this bag! I picked it up for our Mexico trip and it's the perfect Valentino dupe, it's great quality and the price is to die for. I highly recommend! It also comes in black, grey, and red so you'll have options!
 
 
 
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment