Friday, June 23, 2017

:: Distressed Bodysuit & Life Update ::






::bodysuit/tobi c/o, earrings, jeans, lips (peony)::

Y'all things have changed around here, I mean I am wearing a bodysuit for crying out loud! But seriously, some really positive changes have happened in my professional life that I am very excited about and I teased a bit on my Mexico recap but didn't get into detail. Well, I got a new job just minutes from my house! I may or may not have mentioned before but my previous employer was an hour away without traffic, but let's be real when in there never NOT traffic? I didn't change career field though, I am still in retail. Call me crazy but to work in retail requires a bit of insanity! 

It has been so amazing to be so close to home, have more time added back into my day where I am not required to sit in a car that I've started doing yoga a few times a week! Remember way back when, my New Year's resolution was to get into yoga? I finally found a studio and did it! I am loving it! I am not that girl that walks out of a strenuous work out and feels amazing, so yoga is right up my alley! Plus, I have a really bad back due to mild Scoliosis so being able to stretch out my back after a long day of sitting feels awesome. 

Let's talk about this bodysuit for a second. Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine at 30, I'd be cool enough to wear a bodysuit but this Tobi option is honestly so great. One of my biggest pet peeves is tucking in a shirt because without fail on that day I have to use the restroom more times than ever before. (TMI maybe but again just being real)  So, that amazing tuck I spent 10 minutes perfecting in the morning is gone within the hour but a bodysuit changes all of that because it's a perfect tuck every time. Not to mention, the fabric of this particular bodysuit is so soft and the distress detail is great for Summer! I also see myself pairing it with chunky sweaters come Fall because I am ALWAYS thinking ahead to Fall. 

I have been feeling yellow this Summer for some reason. I was desperately searching for the perfect yellow bag and couldn't find it but that's okay because I found this bag and on major sale and went for it. But these Charming Charlie yellow drop earrings have been a fun way to incorporate yellow into my outfits and they're a much cheaper version of the Baublebar earrings. You know how I have a hard time spending a lot of money on something that I'll only get one season worth of wear out of! 

What are y'all still looking to add to your Summer wardrobe rotation?
 
 


xx



No comments:

Post a Comment