Tuesday, August 1, 2017

:: Stripe Cardi- Day to Night ::















::day- cardi/Nordstrom {sold out- similar}, white long sleeve tee/Nordstrom, skinnies/zara, bag/alexander wang, mules/Nordstrom, lippies/stila, sunnies/chanel {old-similar}::
::night- cami/Nordstrom, heels/guess, necklace/old {similar}::
 
 
So since it's August I think it's ok that I do a few pre-Fall posts, don't you? I (among many, many others) snatched up this cardigan during the #NSale and am so happy I did because I can see myself wearing this to death. It's perfect to wear on its own or as a sort of day jacket on those first warm Fall days!
 
I thought it would be fun to style for day & night to show just how versatile this item is. While it is currently sold out, there are A LOT of similar options at Nordstrom to hold you over if/until they restock. For a casual day look, pair it with a white tee (short or long sleeve depending on weather), some slides and comfortable black skinnies. I love this look for work or errands on the weekends because it's comfortable and the layers allow for changing weather.
 
For night, swap out your tee and flats for a lace cami and heels to spice it up a little bit. Again, layers= life! I got this cami in the #NSale and have been wearing it a lot already! I love using sales like the Nordstrom Anniversary sale to pick up some great basics for the new season and this cami is no exception.
 
We just got back from a weekend in Grand Rapids, MI with a group of friends and we had a great time. Who knew this town was FILLED with amazing breweries? I am not a big beer drinker but fortunately there was always a great, fruity, lighter option for me to try and without finding one I LOVED, it prevented me from drinking too much the day before our 4 hour road trip home! If you do make the trip to Grand Rapids, make sure to go to Founders and get a passport for the breweries around town. You get a stamp at any brewery involved in the program and after 8 stamps you get a tee shirt. I thought this was such a cool idea to encourage people to get out of the comfort zone and try all that the city has to offer. Highly, highly recommended!
 
Next up, a trip to Boston in October so I better get planning! Thankfully I have plenty of options in my closet already for this trip!
 
 
xx 


No comments:

Post a Comment