Monday, August 7, 2017

:: Summer Transition- Sleeveless Sweater ::









::sweater/target, denim/nordstrom, sandals/zara, bag/red dress boutique, sunnies/similar, lips/stila::

I am in the mood to de-clutter!! I went thru my jewelry and got rid of so much costume jewelry that I never wear but have been holding onto for just the right occasion that let's be honest will never come around. I am planning on doing a full post of what I got rid of, new jewelry storage, and how to build a solid jewelry collection that is both meaningful and always on point. 

Is it just me or does anyone else Spring clean before Fall? Without fail I de-clutter the second a chilly gust of wind whips thru our area. A couple days ago it was chilly and rainy and it reminded me it's time to clean up & refresh. I got a similar print to this one to update our entry way and picked up this full length mirror for my closet! It's funny how a few new details and getting rid of things you don't use can make everything seem new! 

How do you de-clutter? 

Images by Nicollette

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment