Friday, October 27, 2017

:: C&C Shopping Guide- Off the Shoulder Sweaters ::

::sweater/Nordstrom {similar}, sunnies/chanel {old-similar}, lips/stila::
 
I don't mean to be such a basic B here but I am in love with off-the-shoulder sweaters because they're so comfortable with all that extra room, which will come in handy during all those holiday meals (I'm looking at you Thanksgiving)! So, I wanted to pull together some of my favorite from this year so y'all are prepared!!
 
 
 

::grey tunic/zulily, waffle sweater/shopbop, pink eye lash sweater/revolve, cream sweater/revolve, grey ruffle sleeve sweater/shopbop::
 
 
Also- this weekend I'll be pulling together some new content for the blog!! My photographer and I both have hectic schedules so it's been hard to find time to shoot but don't worry, we'll figure it out!!
 
I wanted to thank those of you who reached out about my post regarding how I deal with my anxiety!! It's such a hard thing to talk about because anxiety is a silent disease people have to deal with everyday and while I don't suffer from long term anxiety, it's still important to have the conversation! Hopefully, my post could help at least one person!
 
 
 
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment