Wednesday, October 11, 2017

:: Recent Purchases ::



Hey there! Remember that time I said I was on a spending freeze? Yea- me either! I picked up a few pieces to add for Fall and a trip to Boston we're taking next week and I thought I would share!



 
I love a long sleeve, flutter dress for Fall! I thought I could pair these dress with booties, tights and heels, or a leather jacket and over the knee boots! Who doesn't love a little leopard in the Fall (or any time of year for that matter)?
 
 
Now I know, you've seen this pullover all over your Insta feed! GUILTY! But it's so comfortable! It's sold out in almost every size/color so get yours if you can! I wanted an easy pullover for Boston because it's supposed to be in the mid to high 60's while we're there and I am so glad I picked this one up! I got a small and it fits like a glove!
 
 
 
Never in my wildest 31 year old dreams did I think I'd ever buy another pair of Abercrombie jeans in my life but they were having a sale when I bought my pullover so I decided to give them a try. I really like them! I bought a 6 based on their now more realistic measurements (I vary between 4 and 6 in most retailers) and they fit great! Almost a little big!! I would say if you've written off this brand because of their previous, unrealistic sizing give them another try because these jeans are great!
 
 
Another great find for Boston! Last year at the end of Fall I got rid of my lightweight jacket because it was cream and filthy! I was perusing Target last Saturday and came across this quilted jacket and thought it was a great weight and color for our trip! I bought it in a Large so it could fit easily over sweaters! I also grabbed this sweater while I was at it because why not?
 
 
What are you recent purchases??? PLEASE SHARE LOL
 
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment