Monday, November 27, 2017

:: Navy Choker Dress ::










::dress/zara {similar}, bag/rebecca minkoff, shoes/charles by charles david, lips/stila "baci", earrings/rebecca minkoff::

If you follow my blog you know I am not a dress girl. I prefer to be comfortable and for me that includes jeans and leggings but I can appreciate how simple it is to throw on a dress and head out the door. That being said I am always on the hunt for dresses that are comfortable and can easily go from work to a party, which is why I love the choker dress trend! This one is especially great because it's not form hugging so if you're having a bloat day, you can't tell! 

Is anyone else ready to start their New Year's resolution of getting into shape early??? We have a treadmill in our basement that has been haunting me for weeks and I've decided that after the marathon of eating that is Thanksgiving it is time to make nice with the machine downstairs. I talked in this post about my love of yoga but my body now needs a more aggressive workout to add to the benefits yoga has been providing for me!! If any of you have tips on how to truly love cardio I'd LOVE to hear them because cardio is the devil!! 

xx

Shop the Look

No comments:

Post a Comment