Friday, December 1, 2017

:: Grey Fringe Sweater ::










::sweater/Nordstrom {similar}, skinnies/zara {similar}, earrings/charming charlie's, handbag/alexander wang, heels/guess, lips/stila "baci"::
 
So tell me, did you guys crush Black Friday & Cyber Monday sales? I certainly did NOT haha (that's a sad/nervous/anxious laugh) because I did next to no shopping for myself. The one thing I did purchase were replacement black skinnies (see above link) to replace the Zara options pictured here because funny store, I was using the restroom the day BEFORE Thanksgiving while out with friends and completely broke the fly on them. Like, why? How? WTF? Luckily, I was wearing a longer shirt so I could go on with my evening as if there wasn't a care in the world. So, it was a must that I get a new pair immediately because let's be honest I wear black skinnies- all. the. time.
 
I bought this sweater during the NSale and have been hiding for just the perfect time and obviously this is said time, the weather is finally getting chillier so a sweater this thick is needed. I LOVE the fringe detail and it's so cozy and soft. If I hadn't already told you, which I may not have I have become obsessed with the color yellow as of this last summer. I cannot get enough of it so I couldn't wait to pair these earrings with the monochromatic look to give it a little pop!
 
I also thought I'd pull together a few little gift guides to give y'all some ideas of great gifts for the men & women in your life! Nothing huge, I know there are a lot of very specific gift guides floating around blogs right now and those are great but these are more of idea starters! I can NEVER think of what to get my husband or my dad because I try to be too thoughtful so sometimes it's nice to have just a more generic idea of something they probably need and will never buy themselves!
 
Men's Gift Guide 



You can never go wrong with a nice leather wallet or a new set of gloves for the man in your life, these are things they are happy to have once they've received them and never knew they were missing!
          
Women's Gift Guide

Women's LOVE a great new sweater or beauty giftset but a new purse also does the trick!

What are you getting for the loved ones in your life??

Images by Nicollette

xx

2 comments:

  1. This outfit is SO adorable! I love the sweater with those earrings! Looking great as usual :)

    Riva | www.whatrivawore.com

    ReplyDelete