Thursday, December 7, 2017

:: Distressed Sweater ::











::sweater/zara {similar}, skinnies/nordstrom, sunnies/zaful, bag/coach {similar}, booties/justfab, earrings/Rebecca minkoff {similar}::
 
This weather, you guys! My skin cannot take the bitter cold that then rapidly changes to 55 degrees, I am breaking out like it's my job. Not to mention, Holiday season is in full swing so my eating and drinking habits are all out of sorts so I've designated Sunday as my "I'm sorry for my bad behavior" day. I thought I'd share with you some of my favorite products that save my skin time and time again!
 
I have normal/dry skin so these products may not work for every skin type but I love these brands so if you have sensitive or oily skin I would definitely check out other options within each line that might be better suited for your skin!
 
 
 

Skincare Saviors 



Images by Nicollette

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment