Saturday, March 3, 2018

:: February Favorites ::


February is over and I'm here to share the things I was loving this past month! So, without further ado...


1. Bubba tumbler mug I have been making smoothies for breakfast and this cup is great because it holds my full smoothie and has a straw large enough to make drinking easier. I am going to change out the straw though HA because it's a rubber straw and I want to use a plastic one instead.

2. Vital Proteins!! I recently picked up the Vital Proteins Beauty Greens and have been adding it to my smoothies every morning. It is a blend of non-GMO Marine collagen peptides combined with organic greens to provide Vitamin A, hyaluronic acid, and probiotics to improve health of hair, skin and nails. I have noticed my nails are a bit stronger and hair smoother but am still waiting to see any effect to my skin health. More to come!

3. Smoothies! Obviously I couldn't talk about the first two items without sharing my smoothie recipe! I refer to it lovingly as the "Green Meanie" lol (Scream Queens reference, anyone?)

Ingredients
-handful of spinach
-1 medium banana
-1/2 cup of blueberries
-1/2 cup frozen pineapples
-1/2 cup frozen mango
- 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk
- 1 scoop of Vital Proteins Beauty Greens

Instructions
Combine all ingredients into blender or preferred blending machine ( I used a NutriBullet)
Blend until smooth
Transfer to preferred cup

4. Cereal!! While roaming the grocery store at the beginning of the month there was an end-cap of Special K Almond & Vanilla cereal and for some reason I felt compelled to try it. When I was young I used to eat cereal every morning before school but eventually moved on but I am back on it! I eat a bowl while I get ready for work, Win tries to steal it too so it must be good. Needless to say I am going thru a TON of almond milk between smoothies and cereal :)

5. Spring Scented Candle! If you've read this blog for any length of time you know my addiction to products that contain rose ingredients so it was only natural that I tend to love candles scented with rose. I have been burning this candle since the beginning of February and really love it! It gives off and really soft scent and isn't too girly!!



6. BBG!! Y'all this program is HARD!! I was definitely inspired by Rachel Parcell's journey with BBG so I decided to give it a try and I LOVE it! She is totally correct that the Sweat app makes it easier to get thru the workouts day to day. I am not going to lie I only complete 2 laps per circuit each time thru because I don't want to get ripped and I don't need to see crazy results right away. I am trying to create a fitness routine that is realistic for me to incorporate into my life everyday and trying to complete 4 laps each circuit just isn't my thing. Even from week 1 to week 6 I can see results but I am not nearly as brave as Rach to share those pics just yet :)

7. Slides! This Spring's update to flats, slides are slowly taking over my shoe situation and below I've pulled together some of my current faves!


Shop Slides


What were you loving this month?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment