Thursday, March 1, 2018

:: Product Review- See by Chloe Glyn Wedge ::


::dress/shein {similar}, bag/target {similar}::


Hey pretties!! I've been noticing a certain pair of wedges getting A LOT of attention from other bloggers due to the Shopbop sale and I ordered them last year for my trip to Mexico so I thought I'd share a review after having them for an entire season!

The first thing I love about these wedges is how lightweight they are! In general, wedges are extremely easy to walk in despite the heel height because your foot is essentially flat so there is no awkward balancing act happening! Sometimes though, wedges can get heavy so you feel like your clomping around but with these you never feel that way! They are so comfortable and easy to walk in you'll feel like you're wearing flat sandals. Also- they are so versatile because of the neutral tones you can wear with jeans and an eyelet tank or with a ruffled sundress so whether on vacation or going out with friends, these shoes make getting dressed easy!

WARNING- these wedges are TALL!! If you're already a little insecure about wearing heels because of your height, be aware the wedges on these are no joke high. I would recommend for my tall soul sisters the flat sandal version instead because at 5'5" I get a little awkward about just how tall these make me! And I'm on the short side of average height.

I would HIGHLY recommend these shoes, especially now during the Shopbop sale because they are a bit of an investment but I'll tell you that they're worth it because you'll be living in these all season!


::pardon the blister, NOT from these sandals!!! Insta from our Mexican getaway:: 


Shop See by Chloe Sandals


Images by Nicollette

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment