Wednesday, November 4, 2015

:: Excess ::








::scarf/asos, chambray/old navy, skirt/express, watch/cluse, bracelet/marc jacobs, flats/zara, purse/rebecca minkoff, studs/wantable, lips/ysl#2::

Can we just talk about how ready I am for it to snow so I have the perfect excuse to sit at home all the time and watch Netflix? I am the most domesticated of cats these days, I'd rather hang out at home than put in the energy that going out requires. When it snows there isn't the obligation to go out and enjoy the weather (unless we're sledding, then I'm in!). 

This look is a bit excessive- big scarf, midi skirt, so many straps on those flats. But tis' so easy! 

Midi skirts have become my favorite type and this one from Express is on serious repeat. Skirts require so much work- from shaving to crossing your legs, it prevents any part of your day from being comfy (see above for why that priority for me shouldn't be a surprise) but the length of midi skirts makes them a bit easier to live in.  


xx

1 comment: