Friday, March 25, 2016

:: Close to the Vest ::





::vest & shoes/target {old- similar, similar}, turtleneck/h&m, denim/rag & bone, quilted backpack/zara {old-similar}::

It has been a long while since I've done an outfit post, or any post for that matter. Life has been taken over by wedding plans & other showers, I had my bridal shower on Sunday and it was so beautiful and of course I'm putting together a post today all about it! 

We shot this outfit a while ago, my hair was still rose gold which I absolutely loved the color but after the wedding my hair will be cut into an asymmetrical bob again. I cut my hair a long time ago this way and felt that it was more chic and made me look more my age. Super short & super blonde & so chic. For all you Bachelor lovers out there, since my hair is now long and blonde I've been told repeatedly I look like Lauren B. and so much so that I started following her on Instagram. It's a compliment because the girl is gorgeous & of course the winner so go you Lauren B.! 

After the wedding I will return to posting outfits but life has gotten out of control within the last few months! I miss talking to you, sharing my style & shooting with my photographer who is always so much fun!  It feels like May marks the new year instead of January because the wedding will be over & life can return to normal... it makes me really sad actually! 



xx

No comments:

Post a Comment