Thursday, September 14, 2017

:: Instagram Round Up ::

Hey guys! I thought I would round up some links from my favorite Instagram OOTD posts from the last few weeks! Life has been so hectic lately that I haven't gotten a chance to score some time with my favorite (everyone's favorite) photographer to shoot some new stuff but that all changes this weekend. Expect A LOT more Fall content coming your way and I am going to do a little tutorial on how I get my almost perfect manicure at home!

::sweater/similar, skinnies/zara, heels/Nordstrom, long pendant/stella & dot, short pendant/kendra scott, polish/opi "black onyx"::
 
The date night look I pulled together for my birthday dinner! We ended up at the bar (our family business not just because we like to drink) a lot longer than intended because it got super busy so my husband couldn't leave as soon as we anticipated so I'm glad I went a little more comfy with this outfit.

::tee/zara, denim/Nordstrom, slides/Nordstrom, watch/michael kors, bangle/miansai::
 
I am obsessed with yellow and mustard shades lately! I think like most blondes I always believed I couldn't pull off this color but I adore this top as a great Fall transition.

::flannel/similar, cami/nordstrom, jeans/paige, sandals/zara {similar}, necklace/tiffany & co, sunnies/similar::
 
The weather has been perfect for easy flannel outfits to run errands. I try really hard not to ALWAYS wear athleisure out of the house so jeans + flannel= new bff!

::sweater/nordstrom, lipstick/ysl #33, keyfob/similar, polish/Essie "pre show jitters"::
 
Again with the yellow! This Topshop sweater is amazing with bell sleeves and a lace up back, I have gotten so many compliments on it already!
 

::bag/alexander wang, sunnies/zaful, ring/zaful, bag charm/charming charlie::
 
Black and gold details are my favorite for this time of year! I am absolutely loving my Rockie bag, I'm thinking I should do a full review! Don't you?

::jean jacket/similar, cami/nordstrom, pants/simiar, flats/similar::

::tunic/similar, leggings/nordstrom, flats/zara {similar}::
 
Most days I love a tunic/legging combo because it's so easy! Florals against a black background are a perfect transition into Fall!

::slides/nordstrom, lipstick/stila "bacca", bracelet/moon and lola, polish/opi "black onyx"::
 
Some new details to pull together any outfit!
 
 
 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment